Accents International provides assessments to evaluate an individual's level of American English pronunciation proficiency.
Accents International assessments include:
- A 45 minute interview with a senior Accents International faculty member. Interviews are provided either on-site or via teleconferencing.
- A phonologically balanced oral assessment to determine level of pronunciation proficiency.
- A comprehensive report indicating assessment results with regard to vowels, consonants, rate of speech, voice projection, intonation, and patterns of rhythm and stress.
- A customized Roadmap for independent study.
- A copy of "American Pronunciation: Core Techniques for Success" complete learning system: workbook, audio CD and DVD.
Contact email@example.com to schedule an assessment.
Industry: Global Manufacturing
I worried that the program was too short. I wasn't sure if I would be able to practice enough to make progress and then I would be unsuccessful. Yet, when I think back on my initial concerns, I realize I made an extraordinary amount of progress...
We would love to speak with you.