Accents International provides assessments to evaluate an individual's level of American English pronunciation proficiency.
Accents International assessments include:
- A 45 minute interview with a senior Accents International faculty member. Interviews are provided either on-site or via teleconferencing.
- A phonologically balanced oral assessment to determine level of pronunciation proficiency.
- A comprehensive report indicating assessment results with regard to vowels, consonants, rate of speech, voice projection, intonation, and patterns of rhythm and stress.
- A customized Roadmap for independent study.
- A copy of "American Pronunciation: Core Techniques for Success" complete learning system: workbook, audio CD and DVD.
Contact email@example.com to schedule an assessment.
Industry: Global Food Manufacturing
People often asked me to repeat myself on the phone. I realized ARI's program was a perfect blend with the instructor, online classroom, and learning materials. This program is different because it emphasizes practicality and teaches you to use your skills right away.
We would love to speak with you.