Accents International provides assessments to evaluate an individual's level of American English pronunciation proficiency.
Accents International assessments include:
- A 45 minute interview with a senior Accents International faculty member. Interviews are provided either on-site or via teleconferencing.
- A phonologically balanced oral assessment to determine level of pronunciation proficiency.
- A comprehensive report indicating assessment results with regard to vowels, consonants, rate of speech, voice projection, intonation, and patterns of rhythm and stress.
- A customized Roadmap for independent study.
- A copy of "American Pronunciation: Core Techniques for Success" complete learning system: workbook, audio CD and DVD.
Contact email@example.com to schedule an assessment.
Industry: Food Manufacturing
I began to work in the US, and I realized people couldn't understand me because of my pronunciation... I knew the program was a success when I had a conversation with the VP of my company shortly after training ended. We were discussing critical approaches our company is taking and he commented on how much easier it was to understand me.
We would love to speak with you.