ARI provides assessments to evaluate an individual's level of American English pronunciation proficiency.
ARI assessments include:
- A 45 minute interview with a senior ARI faculty member. Interviews are provided either on-site or via teleconferencing.
- A phonologically balanced oral assessment to determine level of pronunciation proficiency.
- A comprehensive report indicating assessment results with regard to vowels, consonants, rate of speech, voice projection, intonation, and patterns of rhythm and stress.
- A customized Roadmap for independent study.
- A copy of "American Pronunciation: Core Techniques for Success" complete learning system: workbook, audio CD and DVD.
Contact email@example.com to schedule an assessment.