Accents International's exceptional faculty members practice cultural competence and know how to create supportive, inclusive environments where differences are not only accepted, but valued.
Accents International's Accent Reduction Specialists:
- Are certified speech-language pathologists, linguists, foreign language instructors, and/or voice instructors
- Are bi-lingual and understand, first-hand, the speech and language acquisition process
- Are compassionate teachers whose primary objective is to help their clients master the accent reduction techniques for clear and effective English communication
- Maintain above a 70% rate of improvement with their participants
From Our Clients
"I used to dread talking on the phone. I was always trying to find ways to write; if I write then the person can read it. Talking on the phone was so awful, but now I have a telephone conversation and nobody asks me to repeat myself. It's really exciting!"
- Yasmin Zakari, ARI Participant and ESL Student
We would love to speak with you.