Accents International's exceptional faculty members practice cultural competence and know how to create supportive, inclusive environments where differences are not only accepted, but valued.
Accents International's Accent Reduction Specialists:
- Are certified speech-language pathologists, linguists, foreign language instructors, and/or voice instructors
- Are bi-lingual and understand, first-hand, the speech and language acquisition process
- Are compassionate teachers whose primary objective is to help their clients master the accent reduction techniques for clear and effective English communication
- Maintain above a 70% rate of improvement with their participants
From Our Clients
"It has indeed become highly beneficial and I will be raising its awareness within our HR organization and technical staff as a 'must-do' activity. I believe that all non-native speakers will come out of it with measurable improvement in their ability to be more comprehensible."
- Participant from a non-profit R&D corporation
We would love to speak with you.