Building Bridges - Tuning Your Ear to Accents helps all members of an organization bridge the language divide. As a result, organizations are better positioned to increase their competitive advantage.
Our comprehensive, interactive seminar provides answers to the following questions:
- What causes language barriers? What is an accent?
- Why is English pronunciation difficult for non-native English speakers?
- How can I avoid and repair communication breakdowns in my workplace?
- How can I "tune my ear" to understand the accents of my clients and colleagues?
- How can I accurately pronounce non-English names?
- What should I do if I don't understand a non-native English speaker in conversation?
- How can I create stress-free communication in my workplace?
Read an article on Building Bridges in AOL Daily Finance.
Company: General Motors
Title: Manager of Diversity Initiatives
The training brought the previously 'undiscussable' issue of communication challenges into the discussion for both leaders and non-native English speakers and allowed people to realize pronunciation issues were often communication issues... The training helped GM be more effective and efficient.
From Our Clients
"I undergo a lot of technical trainings as part of my professional development. In most cases, I end up not using those skills at work and forget those in a month's time. But this language training is a life skill that is going to be useful for the rest of my life. I wish I had taken this course earlier."
- Participant from a Top 5 Consulting Firm
We would love to speak with you.