Building Bridges - Tuning Your Ear to Accents helps all members of an organization bridge the language divide. As a result, organizations are better positioned to increase their competitive advantage.
Our comprehensive, interactive seminar provides answers to the following questions:
- What causes language barriers? What is an accent?
- Why is English pronunciation difficult for non-native English speakers?
- How can I avoid and repair communication breakdowns in my workplace?
- How can I "tune my ear" to understand the accents of my clients and colleagues?
- How can I accurately pronounce non-English names?
- What should I do if I don't understand a non-native English speaker in conversation?
- How can I create stress-free communication in my workplace?
Read an article on Building Bridges in AOL Daily Finance.
Company: General Motors
Title: Manager of Diversity Initiatives
The training brought the previously 'undiscussable' issue of communication challenges into the discussion for both leaders and non-native English speakers and allowed people to realize pronunciation issues were often communication issues... The training helped GM be more effective and efficient.
From Our Clients
"Thanks for a GREAT class. As I told my wife, this is definitely the most useful class I've ever taken since we moved to the States. Will definitely recommend you and your company to other people."
- Participant from a Fortune 100 Company
We would love to speak with you.