Building Bridges - Tuning Your Ear to Accents helps all members of an organization bridge the language divide. As a result, organizations are better positioned to increase their competitive advantage.
Our comprehensive, interactive seminar provides answers to the following questions:
- What causes language barriers? What is an accent?
- Why is English pronunciation difficult for non-native English speakers?
- How can I avoid and repair communication breakdowns in my workplace?
- How can I "tune my ear" to understand the accents of my clients and colleagues?
- How can I accurately pronounce non-English names?
- What should I do if I don't understand a non-native English speaker in conversation?
- How can I create stress-free communication in my workplace?
Read an article on Building Bridges in AOL Daily Finance.
Company: General Motors
Title: Manager of Diversity Initiatives
The training brought the previously 'undiscussable' issue of communication challenges into the discussion for both leaders and non-native English speakers and allowed people to realize pronunciation issues were often communication issues... The training helped GM be more effective and efficient.
From Our Clients
"No more 'what?...what did you say?'"
- Seminar participants, Cornell University, Johnson School of Business
We would love to speak with you.