Free English Pronunciation Tips
Take the first step to quickly improve your American accent - sign up now to receive our free "5 Essential Accent Reduction Techniques for Clear Speech".
What you'll learn:
- How to pronounce two of the most challenging American English sounds: 'th' and 'r'.
- How to modify your rate of speech to improve the clarity of your message.
- Why it's essential to pronounce the end of every word.
- How syllable-stress can change the meaning of a word.
- How to practice five minutes a day for optimal, and rapid, acquisition of new pronunciation skills.
All text fields are required.
Please provide a value for all text fields and re-submit.
Industry: Food Manufacturing
I began to work in the US, and I realized people couldn't understand me because of my pronunciation... I knew the program was a success when I had a conversation with the VP of my company shortly after training ended. We were discussing critical approaches our company is taking and he commented on how much easier it was to understand me.
From Our Clients
"I was also very much impressed with her continued help after the training sessions were over. I approached her recently asking whether she would have time to help me with pronunciation of some words, and she was more than willing to give me very helpful feedback."
We would love to speak with you.