Free Native English Speaker Tips
Take the first step in building bridges of clear communication between native and non-native English speakers — sign up to receive “5 Techniques for Native English Speakers”
What you'll learn:
- Why “can” and “can't” cause miscommunications
- How to deal with idioms without “losing your listener”
- How to politely tell someone what to do
- Why tag questions cause misunderstandings, and how to avoid them
- The “other” kind of double negatives, and why they're double trouble
All text fields are required.
Please provide a value for all text fields and re-submit.
Career: Biostatistical Engineer
Native Language: Mandarin Chinese
My performance appraisal consistently indicated the need for improved communication skills... After the training, I was able to self-correct mispronunciations... and my speech improvements have enabled successful working relationships with other business groups.
From Our Clients
"I would like to personally let you know how much I appreciate the help from my trainer Tatiana Martinez. She is very knowledgeable about this subject and did an excellent job of tailoring the training to address individual’s particular challenges. She is very professional and was able to answer all of my questions during the training. She is also very pleasant and has a great caring personality. As a result I am feeling much more confident in my communication."
- Participant from a Top Pharmaceutical Company
We would love to speak with you.