Free Native English Speaker Tips
Take the first step in building bridges of clear communication between native and non-native English speakers — sign up to receive “5 Techniques for Native English Speakers”
What you'll learn:
- Why “can” and “can't” cause miscommunications
- How to deal with idioms without “losing your listener”
- How to politely tell someone what to do
- Why tag questions cause misunderstandings, and how to avoid them
- The “other” kind of double negatives, and why they're double trouble
All text fields are required.
Please provide a value for all text fields and re-submit.
Career: Biostatistical Engineer
Native Language: Mandarin Chinese
My performance appraisal consistently indicated the need for improved communication skills... After the training, I was able to self-correct mispronunciations... and my speech improvements have enabled successful working relationships with other business groups.
From Our Clients
"Nevertheless, howsoever well designed a program might be, it can never be a success without an excellent instructor. You have made all the difference to this program through your impeccable delivery. Your excellence and command over the subject made it extremely easy for me to learn and correct my mistakes. You created a very collegial and collaborative classroom environment, where everyone contributed and learned from each other's successes and mistakes likewise."
- Participant from a Top 4 Accountancy Firm
We would love to speak with you.