All Accents International instructors are certified in the Ravin Method® of rapid and long term language acquisition.
The Ravin Method® teaches non-native English speakers the articulation techniques needed to pronounce sounds in English that do not occur in other languages. Learners are able to integrate articulation techniques they haven’t used since early childhood.
- Teaches second-language speakers how to discriminate between familiar and unfamiliar sounds
- Uses a kinesthetic, visual, and auditory approach to incorporate these speech patterns on a regular, or 'second nature' basis
- Provides learning techniques to 'self-correct' during the learning process
- Creates supportive and inclusive environments that elicit maximum student involvement in his/her language acquisition process
From Our Clients
"The best executive skills workshop that I've attended!
This will change the way I speak."
- Seminar participants, University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
We would love to speak with you.