All Accents International instructors are certified in the Ravin Method® of rapid and long term language acquisition.
The Ravin Method® teaches non-native English speakers the articulation techniques needed to pronounce sounds in English that do not occur in other languages. Learners are able to integrate articulation techniques they haven’t used since early childhood.
- Teaches second-language speakers how to discriminate between familiar and unfamiliar sounds
- Uses a kinesthetic, visual, and auditory approach to incorporate these speech patterns on a regular, or 'second nature' basis
- Provides learning techniques to 'self-correct' during the learning process
- Creates supportive and inclusive environments that elicit maximum student involvement in his/her language acquisition process
From Our Clients
"It has indeed become highly beneficial and I will be raising its awareness within our HR organization and technical staff as a 'must-do' activity. I believe that all non-native speakers will come out of it with measurable improvement in their ability to be more comprehensible."
- Participant from a non-profit R&D corporation
We would love to speak with you.