Accents International's exceptional faculty members practice cultural competence and know how to create supportive, inclusive environments where differences are not only accepted, but valued.
Accents International's Accent Reduction Specialists:
- Are certified speech-language pathologists, linguists, foreign language instructors, and/or voice instructors
- Are bi-lingual and understand, first-hand, the speech and language acquisition process
- Are compassionate teachers whose primary objective is to help their clients master the accent reduction techniques for clear and effective English communication
- Maintain above a 70% rate of improvement with their participants
From Our Clients
"It has been a pleasure for me as well to learn and improve a critical life skill. Along with the improvement already made through past 15 weeks, the course allowed me to learn the skills needed to keep developing the pronunciation for the rest of my life."
- Participant from a Global Professional Service Company
We would love to speak with you.