Free Native English Speaker Tips
Take the first step in building bridges of clear communication between native and non-native English speakers — sign up to receive “5 Techniques for Native English Speakers”
What you'll learn:
- Why “can” and “can't” cause miscommunications
- How to deal with idioms without “losing your listener”
- How to politely tell someone what to do
- Why tag questions cause misunderstandings, and how to avoid them
- The “other” kind of double negatives, and why they're double trouble
All text fields are required.
Please provide a value for all text fields and re-submit.
Career: Biostatistical Engineer
Native Language: Mandarin Chinese
My performance appraisal consistently indicated the need for improved communication skills... After the training, I was able to self-correct mispronunciations... and my speech improvements have enabled successful working relationships with other business groups.
From Our Clients
"I didn't know I had a problem... I couldn't do an R or an L --- not at all. Now I can make these sounds every time."
- X. Shen, Microbiologist, Detroit, MI
We would love to speak with you.