More Communication Services
We partner with Korn Ferry to ensure all your communication needs are met.
Communication 360° Assessment
Our multi-rater survey gathers information around the following communication situations:
- Meetings and Presentations
- Difficult Discussions
- Inherent Messages
- Communicating Change
- Channels of Communication
- Communicating with Others
This secure online survey can be customized to address multiple focus areas and measures expected behaviors and skills according to career stage.
One-on-one support or team facilitation, with a unique outside perspective that helps individuals connect their actions and goals to the organization's needs and strategy. Typically four-to-eight sessions over a six-month period and may incorporate custom modules depending on skill/awareness gaps. Options include face-to-face, telephone, or webinar support.
Executive Communications Coaching is also available for:
- Building leadership trust and confidence
- Developing and delivering strategic messages
- Mastering high-stakes communication events such as board meetings or public Q&A sessions
An intense comprehensive learning experience designed for professionals who present ideas, information, or proposals — formally or informally — to stakeholders or clients. Available via classroom and virtual (webinar) instructor-led training, this engaging program combines experiential presentation skills training with highly effective DVD-recorded practice and feedback.
Participants will learn to:
- Create and organize messages that motivate
- Use their voices, eye contact, gestures, and movement to maintain listener interest and demonstrate confidence
- Identify and eliminate the distracting behaviors that can cause listeners to tune out
- Manage Q&A sessions successfully
A simple and effective message development tool that has been used by thousands of professionals to create clear and compelling messages that move audiences to action. Available in two formats, the traditional Grid folder or our new online version, each designed to make your message heard, every time.
The Grid features a simple approach to identifying your subject and audience, articulating and supporting your point of view, and integrating stories, humor, and analogies into your message. Your Grid-based presentations will be notable for their strong openings, memorable closings, and clear calls to action.
Career: Speech Pathologist
Accent reduction is different from therapy... much more comprehensive, a global approach... pronunciation training has impacted the lives of our participants in a meaningful way... they have so much more confidence.
From Our Clients
"There are some vowel sounds that I have been struggling with for years and she is the first instructor that can come up with personalized, effective methods of correcting them."
- Participant from a Top 4 Professional Services Company
We would love to speak with you.